Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

For the past week I have been driving so much! On Tuesday I took my Dad Dave Christmas shopping and took Danielle to the DMV. The same day we went to American Fork to visit my family who came in from NV. Then Wednesday I went from work to my moms then to my sisters work to my moms then home again. Then Christmas day I went to my Mom's, my Grandma's in Lehi and my Aunt's house in American Fork. I used almost 2 tanks of gas already this week! It been crazy. I can't wait till Sunday where I can sit around my apartment and do absolutely nothing. No driving or anything. But don't let that hold you back from asking me for a ride somewhere because I am always willing to help! I got alot of great things for Christmas! I got Scrabble, my favorite board game, from Jordan, Wall-E, the best movie, from Danielle, I got, alot of bath things and money from my mom and candy, much needed, I got a popcorn popper, and a food chopper and a lot of food items from my Dad, money from my Buelo, A calendar, Scene It, and perfume set from my Aunt Nyla, a griddle with a huge bag of pancake mix from my Grandma, more money from my Aunt Rachel, a beautiful necklace and lipgloss and candy from my Aunt Paula, and last but definitely not least, a scarf, lotion and a Spa Day from David!

Thank you so much for all the gifts! I love you all!

So pretty much I had a great Christmas. I got to see all of my family and I had alot of fun even if my car got stuck in my Grandma's neighborhood and I got snowed in for a little bit at my Momma's house. I love Christmas so much! Everyone is always so happy and cheerful and their is always delicious food like shrimp and smokies at Aunt Nyla's house. I hope everyone else had a good Christmas!

1 comment:

Dani said...

Thank you again for driving me all over town! :D love you!