Friday, December 5, 2008

It's been a while. Not much has happened. I went to Nevada for thanksgiving it was fun. I also cooked my own turkey dinner and it turned out really well. I did the potatoes and the turkey and the gravy all from scratch and the rest like the stuffing was stove top and I had canned tomatoes and corn that I served and we bought a pumpkin pie. I also bought that apple cider that comes in a wine bottle. That was yummy. I had a good day that day. Tomorrow David and I are going to Nevada again because my nephew I call him even if he's really my 2nd cousin, he's turning one and they are having a huge party! Serious my Aunt said that over 200 people were invited! It should be fun. We are staying in a hotel in St. George tomorrow night. Yesterday I bought a christmas tree! Wanna see it? Well here it is!



Pretty huh? I decorated it by myself except its prelit lol. It's 4ft high. I love it. So that's pretty much it. I cooked beef stew again today in my crockpot and it wasn't as good as usual but it was still yummy. I also made turkey soup and it was really good! Emilie if you read this I can't view your blog anymore and I'm very upset about it. Oh I also dyed my hair red. It's pretty. Anyway I'll try to take many pics at the party to post more!

2 comments:

shweetpotato said...

LOVE your background and your tree is BEAUTIFUL :D so pretty, do you have other decorations too? would love to see, Mom

Jordan Gonzales said...

that tree is precious. very delightful