Monday, October 6, 2008

Survey time

The basics
what's your name?: Marissa
how was your day?: Pretty lame right now
ASL?: 19,Female, Utah
What color is your hair?: Dark chocolate brown
Eyes?:brown
How tall are you?:5:2
Do you wanna go out for coffee sometime?: Maybe
Do you even like coffee?: I do!
What about McDonalds?: I like it but I don't eat it
So describe yourself in three words: Energetic, caring, happy
Are you taken/single?: taken

Getting a bit deeper.
Do you like your school?: I didn't really
Do you like your house?: I like my apartment
What about your neighborhood?: Not really it's ok
So, is your city big or small?: Big to me
What are the people like?: Some are stuck up, some are mean, everyone is different.
What do you hope you NEVER do?: I hope I never become unhappy with my life
What do you hope you NEVER lose?: Anyone in my family or David

What's your favorite...
Food?: I like Mexican, Chinese, and Italian, mostly Italian.
Color?: Purple
Animal?: Almost all animals
Song?: I have many
Band?: Don't have one
Music?: R&B, Country, Rap,
Article of clothing?: Any shirt that covers my stomach
Presidential candidate for 2008?: Probably Obama
Website?: I love Yahoo Answers
TV show?: Jon and Kate Plus 8 fo sho!
TV channel?: TLC, Discovery, Animal planet. Mostly TLC
Place in the world?: Anywhere surrounded by people I love
Movie star?: Shia Leboeuf

What about your least favorite...
Food?: Onions, peppers, broccoli and more
Color?: I like all colors
Animal?: Turantula
Song?: Anything screaming
Music?: The music that has all screaming
Article of clothing?: Stuff that's tight against my stomach
PresidentialWebsite?: Don't know
TV show?: Football
TV channel?: I don't know
Place in the world?: UMMM someones trunk?
Movie star?: I dunno

Have you ever...
Lied to your best friend?: Not that I can remember
Snuck out of your house?: A couple times
Cheated on a test?: I'm sure
Broken something and then blamed it on a younger sibling?: No I don't think so
Cussed to your parents?: yes
Skipped school WITHOUT your parents knowing?: Ya maybe once or twice
Are you single/taken?: taken
If taken, what's your bf/gf's name?: David
Their age?: 18 right now
Do your parents approve?: I guess
If single, do you like someone?:
Do they know?:
What's most important for you in a relationship?: Trust and being happy

Honesty
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?: Looks
How much of an age difference is too big?: I don't know, 5 years?
Thoughts on the opposite sex?: All boys besides David are lame haha
When did you first start noticing boys/girls?: 3rd Grade I think
How old were you when you got your first REAL boyfriend or girlfriend?: Not till I was like 16 I think
What age do you want to get married at?: I think 22 or 23
Have kids?: What age?? 24 or 25

Random.
The phone rings. Who do you hope it will be?: Aubrey telling me she has my money haha
What colors are your room?: tan/white with like blueish bedspread
Do you believe in magic?: No
What was the last thing to come out of your printer?: Stuff that broke it haha
Who was your last IM?: UMM It's been SOO long
Do you like biscuits?: yes please
If you turned on your TV right now, or if it's on, what station is it on?: Probably 30 or 679, HDTLC
Do you like Harry Potter?: Not really anymore
Do you have high speed internet?: Yep
What are your top ten visited websites?: Yahoo answers, blogger, google, calorie counter, moms blog, em's blog, rachels blog, danielle's blog, Utah central, and fandango.
What kind of instant messenger service do you have?:MSN
What color is your grass?: I don't own grass haha
Why are the gangsters so short?: They come in all sizes
Do you like vegetables? Not many
Did you like this survey?: It's alright
Are you glad it's over?: Yeah my butt hurts.

1 comment:

shweetpotato said...

Love your background CACKLE CACKLE! Mom