Wednesday, October 29, 2008

7 things

Seven things that attract me to my hubby:

1. He has big adorable smile
2. He has nice style
3. He is my best friend
4. He always smells nice
5. He puts up with me
6. He is so smart
7. He has beautiful eyes

7 Things I always say:

1. I love you
2. Noice!
3. Thank you for calling discover card, this is Marissa............
4. I can't find.... (some item)
5. I'm bored
6. I hate my job!
7. Drive safe

7 things I love to eat:

1. Chocolate
2. Chicken
3. Yogurt
4. Anything with pasta
5. Cheesy foods
6. Chicken strips
7. Anything I didn't have to cook

7 things I can do:

1. I can crochet
2. I can speak a little spanish
3. I can cook pretty well
4. I can sleep 12 hours and would like to
5. I can make tie blankets
6. I can buy great gifts
7. I can be funny

7 things I can't do:

1. I can't roll my r's
2. I can't force myself to sell products at work
3. I can't wake up before 9 AM
4. I can't not worry
5. I can't not laugh at least once a day
6. I can't whistle
7. I can't keep up a diet!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

i likie your blog riss!! i did what you said and made my own! check it out

Anonymous said...

You stink.