Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Horrible Day

So today I had the day off. I decided to go over to see my mom around 5 because I had some bad dreams and she was in them. So as I was driving over there everything was normal. I stopped at a red light and the other cars started going. Then I heard a loud sound and I looked over and I saw a girl get hit by a car!! I kind of just sat in my car for a couple seconds, then I started dialing 911 with my phone but my hands were shaking so bad and I couldn't really dial also I saw other people dialing so I just hung up and got out if the car. I went over the the girl who got hit. She was crying and she looked so scared. She didn't get hurt too bad from what I could see but it's possible she got hurt on the inside because she got hit pretty hard. I asked her where she hurt and she said everywhere. Me and some people just sat there and waited for the ambulance. She used my phone to call her mom. The guy who hit her was trying to say it was her fault that she got hit! He was such a jerk. I told him it was his fault. Then I filled out a police report and I left. I am going to call her in a couple days to make sure everything is ok. I'm pretty shaken up about it.

6 comments:

shweetpotato said...

Marissa PLEASE change the color of font to a lighter color so your blind mother can READ it heheheh... Mom

shweetpotato said...

OHhh forgot to say I LOVE the background, now I want a halloween one too lol, Mom

shweetpotato said...

ohh and your profile says you just graduated high school last month hehe...

Emilie said...

I can't believe that happened! How scary! I am glad you came to the baby shower, it was good to see you :)

shweetpotato said...

Go to your dashboard, then go to layout and at the top click on fonts and colors, you can changet the text there, let me know if you need more help < MOM

Jake said...

Sounds like that guy was huge jerk. I'm sorry, but if you smash someone with you car, even if it WAS their fault, you should try to show a little sympathy. I'm pretty sure they have enough stress at the moment, having been bashed in by a speeding vehicle; they don't need you adding to their stress by telling them they deserved it. Good heavens...People!