Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Utah State Fair

Ok so on Sunday David and I went to the state fair with Kati (we aren't friends anymore long story) It was alot of fun!! I won a huge basketball and a Unicorn stuffed animal and a hammer blow up AND a little purple frog! I was really good. So we looked at all the art and photography. Then we looked at animals like chickens and bunnies and goats. It was really fun but it was really expensive too! I got to go on ONE ride and it costed me 4 dollars. For one! Also I bought myself a caramel apple and it costed 4 dollars too! Way expensive but it was yummy! So Kati and I decided to go on the boat ride. It's just like the one at lagoon it just swings you and makes your tummy feel funny............NOT!!! This one went so high my butt came off the seat!! I was getting nausous and it was just horrible!! I was so scared I would fall out!! But besides that we had a really good time at the fair. I also went to the driving range that day too. (I think that's what it's called) It's golf by the way. I had so much fun and I didn't do that bad!! I like it. So I didn't get many pictures but I got a few of some rides and me and David and the other girl who was there so here they are!!







No comments: