Monday, September 22, 2008






So Saturday was my birthday!! I turned 19! It was pretty fun, first David took me to this museum called The Body Worlds. It shows the different parts of the body. They have real bodies without there skin and it only shows the muscles. It was cool. It also showed actual babies in the womb. That was my favorite part to see the stages of the babies. It showed a huge camels insides!! That part was so cool too!! We were running late after that. We had to pick up Dajana for dinner at the cheesecake factory and we were supposed to be there at six thirty to eat by seven but when we finally got there they said the wait was going to be an hour and forty five minutes!! GEEZ! So me and my friends walked around the mall for an hour then David went back and they told him another hour!! One of my friends left because it was taking so long! So we decided to forget the Cheesecake Factory and head over to the Mayan. That was another forty five minute wait but it was our last resort. We had dinner there and saw the divers and it was pretty fun. I have pictures from the dinner. I had a pretty good birthday!! I really enjoyed it!! So I better make the most of this year because it's the last year I'm a teenager!! SAD! So that's my birthday. I'll post the pics!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! And who is that handsome boy in that first picture? Ha Ha! I am glad to see your blog. I will post often :)

Wilson Family Blog said...

You are so beautiful Riss!
It's crazy to me that you're an adult! I'm old! I hope youre doing well.
Love you,
Rach