Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So it's been quite a while since I blogged last. Not too much has happened. I just have been working and working and working. I've actually been doing very well at work this month I have really improved a lot and I'm very proud of myself!! But anyway on Sunday we had the Greek festival!! It was pretty fun and it had delicious food of course! We watched the Greek dancers and we looked around at the things they were selling. It was me David, my grandpa, my dad, and Dajana. David and I decided to get a caricature and it turned out pretty cute!! I'll post a picture of it. Dajana took some pictures too with her phone which is the iPhone and I love it!! But she took pictures so we don't have anything else but the caricature picture. In all it was pretty fun. After the festival Dajana stayed over and we watched Donnie Darko. That's all that's new pretty much. I plan to maybe have a birthday party on my birthday next Saturday. I don't know for sure. But here is that picture.


2 comments:

shweetpotato said...

hehehe!!! How FUN lol.. Hey come over to my blog and get the I love your blog award, You can grab it off there and post it on yours , then you need to award it to a few people yourself :D Mom

Anonymous said...

So this Sunday is the day of you and dads birthday celebration? I think I am off that day! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!