Monday, April 6, 2009

JOE'S


I love my new job with my sister at Joe's Crab Shack! It's so much fun! I get to walk around all day and talk to people in person! Every 45 minutes we get to do a dance! We do things like the Macarena and ChaCha slide. It's a blasty blast! It keeps me busy too! I met some really nice people and I am just so happy I decided to work there. So my best friend Dajana is having a birthday and we are supposed to go to Cancun! I am so excited! I hope it all works out! Well that's pretty much all that's new with me. I would highly suggest going to see the new movies Monsters V.S. Aliens!! It was AWESOME!!

3 comments:

Emilie said...

I am so glad that you like your new job! There use to be a Joe's Crab shack in Orem, but not anymore. Where is the one you work at? Cancun?? You are going to Cancun? LUCKY! To bad my trip to Europe is off :(

Kris said...

Sounds fun! :D We'll have to come see you there. do they have chicken? I don't like sea food.

Dani said...

Yes we have chicken! we should all go together!!!