Wednesday, March 4, 2009

YAY

So my cousin Emilie has put me to work this week and I'm very happy. I have done some babysitting and some cleaning for her. So ya let me know if anyone else needs help! I usually would like to get like $15-$25 a day but whatever you can afford is fine with me! So ya I'm not too expensive just let me know if you need anything done. I dunno if I should post my number on the internet but whatever I'm doing it. I normally text, I don't answer calls I don't know the number usually but ya just text or call and leave a message ok? 801-635-0101. I'm available most of the day although I will be working tomorrow finishing up some cleaning at Emilie's tomorrow. Should take me about 3 hours and I plan on being there around 10:00 so probably after 2 I will be available for sure. Just let me know in advance for babysitting because I might be watching someone else's babies! That's pretty much all I have to say except I found out my Aunt Rachel is pregnant again and I'm so happy! I love new cousins! Well ya that's all! So bye haha.

No comments: