Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A poem I wrote

FOR HIM

If we are supposed to be apart
then why is there this pain in my heart?
If this ending is supposed to be
then why in my eyes I cannot see?
If you don't l love me like you say
then why do I try every single day?
If this is how the story will end
why will my heart refuse to mend?
If your not the one to which I belong
Then why do I continue to stray along?
when my tears are falling at night
How could this decision is right?
If my love isn't completely true
then why would I give anything for you?
If in the end we weren't right
then why do I continue to fight?
If we do not belong together
then why can I see our love forever?
If you could just remember the days
that we were so happy, it would be Okay.

1 comment:

Emilie said...

I am so sorry you are still hurting. I never dared ask about what happened or how you are doing, that was an error on my part :( Come visit anytime, and how is the job serch coming along?