Monday, August 11, 2008

FUN SUNDAY!

Yesterday David and I went to lagoon! We had a very fun weekend!
So friday we decided to go to Boondocks and we golfed and played some arcade. Then Saturday we went over to my Grandma's new house for a barbeque! All my cousins and Aunts were there and I had the best time! We got a ride it Mark's new car and everything! Well anyway after the barbeque we went to the store and bought the Sims 2 game and I play it every night I love it!!
Then yesterday we went to lagoon. It was so hot for the first part. The first ride we went on was the Wicked, I love rides but for some reason this one made me really nauseous! After that ride we went on the big rollercoasters and by then it was getting cooler outside. We say one of my friends there Tatiana and so we just talked to them for a while. David is very fun to go to lagoon with because he doesn't try to act tough on the rides and he will scream and yell and hold my hand! The last ride we rode was the Rattlesnake Rapids!! We got so soaked!!! I wasn't that cold but David was really cold so we went home. That was such a fun weekend!!
We usually just go see movies on the weekend so a change of activity was really nice. We did see pineapple express I believe on Wednesday and that movie was hilarious!!
We also decided we are going to get a ginea pig. We were supposed to go this morning before work but we didn't wake up haha. So now I'm just blogging before work. I better get ready so I'll blog soon!

No comments: