Sunday, April 11, 2010

Let's Try This Again



I quit blogging about 8 months ago, but it seems like only 3. Time goes by so much faster as you get older. Although it's been such a short amount of time since I blogged, a lot has changed. I started going to school at Stevens-Henager College in October. I have been very successful! When I'm done I am going to be a medical assistant. I am so excited! In class we get extra credit for giving blood and I have been poked 11 times I think. I have pictures of the bruises above to prove it! haha. The worst was the butterfly, the guy messed up and I don't think my vein will ever be the same on that hand. I also started a new job in December at Check into Cash. It's very different and interesting. I got a new car too! I love it, he's a beautiful 04 Mitsubishi Lancer. So I have been keeping very busy busy with school and work. I enjoy it. I have made some amazing new friends at school too! I was sitting here thinking, so much great things happen in my life, I really should blog just to keep the memories even though no one really reads it haha. I'll keep it up for my own benefit. It's probably a good stress reliever too when you have stuff on your mind. So with that in mind, I apologize to blogger.com for giving up so quickly. :)

No comments: