Thursday, August 27, 2009

well.....

I don't really have anything to blog about. Next week I plan on applying to become a substitute teacher here in the Alpine District to get a taste of what it might be like to become a teacher. I'm afraid of substituting in the High Schools though because I look about 16. I'm unsure if I could even get hired as a substitute teacher! I don't know what the requirements are. My best friend finally got back from her vacation in Croatia and I'm so happy! I really missed having a girl to talk to. My birthday is coming up on the 20th! Hopefully I'll have fun. The girls are all planning on going to Vegas but I don't know if I really want to go or not. I obviously don't have the money for it! Well that's pretty much all that is new with me! Oh also if anyone knows of a daycare in Utah County that might be hiring I'm interested in a job! :)

No comments: