Thursday, November 20, 2008

Charlie is Trouble

So I am babysitting my sisters son Charlie for ten days. Charlie is a chihuahua. He is the cutest lil squirt. Unfortunately the lil squirt is not potty trained very well. This morning I was playing with him on the bed and all the sudden he just pops a squat! What's up with that? Well I scoop him up and run to the potty pad quick as lightning! Well maybe I scared him because he just didn't have to go anymore so I thought. Well then he was playing around in the living room for maybe one minute and he starts squatting again! This time I am angry! I scoop him up again and put him on the potty pad and finally he goes. I rewarded him with congrats. I hope he doesn't make a habit of going to the bathroom all around the apartment. He is a whiner. He was whining alot last night. Probably because danielle lets him sleep on the bed with her. The way I sleep by morning he would be a flat pancake. He is very precious but I am allergic. I like him but he is alot of work! I won't see him till like 11:30 tonight poor guy he's gonna be very lonely! Well that's all going on so far. OH David is turning 19 on Saturday and he has invited his friends over to watch the football game. I'm in charge of food. It should be fun. Well I'll post again soon!

1 comment:

shweetpotato said...

Hows Charlie doing? How was David's party? What did you make for the fella's hehe, did you have chips and dips? Talk soon, Love ya, Mom